GASTRIC AND DUOADENAL ULCERS
Ulcerative mucosal lesions of the stomach or duodenum (the next portion of the stomach to the small intestine).
- Helicobacter pylori infection
- Consumption of aspirin or NSAIDs
- Other causes
Signs and symptoms
Episodic abdominal pains manifesting as cramps. When taking in food pain soothes.
- Avoid aspirin and nonsteroidal consumption (consult your pharmacist)
- Smoking is forbidden, especially on an empty stomach
- Minimum or moderate consumption of alcohol
Use Doctor31 now for free...
Use Doctor31 now and find out about your possible health.
Free, no account, email or other data. Just download and use.
Download now for free: