Inflammation of the stomach and intestines, most often of infectious origin.
- Body infection with bacteria, parasites or viruses that come from improperly cooked food
- Consumption of contaminated water
Signs and symptoms
Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea are the main manifestations of gastroenterocolitis.
Pains appear as cramps, being intermittent and tolerable.
Also fever and dehydration can occur.
- Fluid intake; (teas, juices)
- Proper personal hygiene
- Wash fruits and vegetables before eating them
- Do not eat in places that do not comply with hygiene rules
- Do not drink water from unsafe sources
Use Doctor31 now for free...
Use Doctor31 now and find out about your possible health.
Free, no account, email or other data. Just download and use.
Download now for free: