The occurrence of skin rash shaped papule or as inflammation which may present red or pale areas, usually as an allergic reaction to various factors.
- Food allergy
- Adverse effect to certain medications
- Stings by insects
- Autoimmune diseases in case of chronic urticaria
- Allergic sensitivity to cold
- Carcinogenic tumors (rare)
Signs and symptoms
Edematous papules that appear in single or multiple episodes following causes of various origins.
Areas of rash may be itchy and reddish or pale
- Applying cold compresses on the rash areas to relieve itching
- Until determining the exact cause it is good to eliminate from your diet as possible: peanuts, nuts, seafood, butter, yoghurt.
Use Doctor31 now for free...
Use Doctor31 now and find out about your possible health.
Free, no account, email or other data. Just download and use.
Download now for free: