HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE (hypertension)
Increased pressure blood circulation exercises on blood vessel walls.
- In 75% of cases of essential hypertension cause is unknown
- For secondary hypertension renal and endocrine causes are incriminated
- Factors favoring the occurrence of hypertension: obesity, sedentary lifestyle and smoking
Signs and symptoms
It is a silent medical distress in the first phase. Most times it is found in a rutine control. It is an asymptomatic disease especially in the early years. But this silence can be very harmful to your health.
- If possible, deprive the body of alcohol
- Stop smoking, if necessary
- Moderate or no coffee, chocolate, or other excitatory substances
- Maintaining a normal weight, overweight should be reduced
- Reducing or eliminating the consumption of salt
- Daily physical activity
Use Doctor31 now for free...
Use Doctor31 now and find out about your possible health.
Free, no account, email or other data. Just download and use.
Download now for free: