It represents the presence of air in the pleural cavity.
- chest trauma
- Rib fractures
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Tuberculosis, various pneumopathies, pulmonary infarction
- Recurrence of pneumothorax
Signs and symptoms
Chest pain on sides under the form of stabbing with sudden respiratory distress.
- If you suspect this disease you need to go to hospital
- Stopping smoking
- It is forbidden to fly by plane for a month
- It is forbidden to exercise for a period of time between 1 and 3 months
- It is forbidden diving
Use Doctor31 now for free...
Use Doctor31 now and find out about your possible health.
Free, no account, email or other data. Just download and use.
Download now for free: