Severe allergic reaction that threatens life by not treating it in time.
- Allergic reaction to different foods
- Insect bites
- Allergic reaction to medication
- Skin contact with latex
- These are just some examples of cases, the cause can be practically anything, the body's reaction is different in each individual
Signs and symptoms
Manifestations depend from patient to patient, among common manifestations we find: rash, itching, swelling of the lips, watery eyes, shortness of breath, imminent feeling of sick. Symptoms occur rapidly without warning signs.
- If you suspect this disease you need to go to hospital
- Persons with increased risk if they carry their medication with them, in the event of a shock you should inject it in the outer side of the thigh
- Avoid factors that you are allergic to
Use Doctor31 now for free...
Use Doctor31 now and find out about your possible health.
Free, no account, email or other data. Just download and use.
Download now for free: