Exaggerated response of the immune system due to an allergic reaction that occurs in the skin.
- Skin contact with various chemicals
- Insect bites
- Eating foods that have the potential to promote an allergic reaction (different from person to person)
- Skin contact with materials such as latex
- The adverse effect of certain drugs
Signs and symptoms
Generally there appears skin rash accompanied by itching , they appear immediately or after a few hours of skin coming in contact with the allergen or consumption of the food / drug that causes the allergic reaction.
Depending on the allergen there can occur diverse symptomatology.
- Avoid coming in contact with products that you know will cause an allergic response
- Avoiding foods that you know you are allergic to (always investigate product labels to see if they contain elements you know you are allergic to)
- Avoiding drugs you know you are allergic to
- Document yourself about how to react in case of an allergy
Use Doctor31 now for free...
Use Doctor31 now and find out about your possible health.
Free, no account, email or other data. Just download and use.
Download now for free: