Alteration, disappearance or alteration of taste.
- Poor oral hygiene
- Brain tumors (rare)
- Tumors in the neck (rare)
- Oropharyngeal infection
- Local nerve damage
- Chemical burns in the mouth
- Local surgery
- Certain treatments with antibiotics or antidepressants
Signs and symptoms
Taste alteration may be in the form of loss of this sense partially, totally or change of taste perception.
- Eat foods at room temperature
- Take care of dental hygiene
Use Doctor31 now for free...
Use Doctor31 now and find out about your possible health.
Free, no account, email or other data. Just download and use.
Download now for free: