Diarrheal episodes that occur after the trip in a foreign area.
- If there is blood in the stool or diarrhea does not disappear in 3-4 days, call your physician.
- Also, this fever is a sign that should guide you to the doctor.
In this case it will be performed coproculture.
Signs and symptoms
Diarrhea with abdominal pain appear as cramps. It manifests in the form of episodes that usually keep 1-2 days. In some cases it is possible the emergence of a mucus or blood in stool.
- During diarrheal stools do not drink coffee
- Do not drink milk because it may contribute to worsening watery stools
- Rice, bananas and dried pretzels are foods that are recommended during soft stools
- Do not drink tap water
- Do not eat unwashed fruits and vegetables
Use Doctor31 now for free...
Use Doctor31 now and find out about your possible health.
Free, no account, email or other data. Just download and use.
Download now for free: